With a little prep time, this gut-friendly, satiating, immune-boosting, and damn delicious protein parfait will make your tastebuds dance.
- 1 serving Ayurvedic Protein® Dosha-Balancing Blend powder in sweetened Vanilla Spice
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened almond, cashew, soy or dairy
1 TBL chia seeds
- 1 TBL unsweetened cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free vanilla yogurt (we love Kite Hill Almond Milk Yogurt and Forager Project Cashewmilk Yogurt)
- 1/4 cup low-sugar granola
- 1/2 ripe banana
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together protein powder, cocoa, milk and chia seeds.
Transfer chia mixture to the refrigerator, cover and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to overnight. The chia mixture should thicken into a pudding.
Assemble one serving glass or mason jar with a bottom layer of the chia seed protein pudding. Add a layer of sliced bananas, followed by the yogurt.
Top each cup with granola.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.