- 1 cup nut milk of choice (we love unsweetened cashew!)
- 1 cup rolled (old fashioned) oats (make sure they're gluten-free, if you are!)
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder (optional)
- 2 servings Ayurvedic Protein® (any flavor, unsweetened or sweetened)
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (vegan) or honey (non-vegan)
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
Mix all ingredients (except for fruit) in a bowl. Transfer mixture into a glass jar or mug. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2-3 hours, or overnight! When you're ready to eat, take it out of the fridge and top it with berries. Enjoy in the morning...or any time of day (because sometimes breakfast is best for dinner!).
Servings: 2 -- unless you're just really hungry. Don't worry. We won't judge.