1. Anxiety and depression reduction and management
2. Cultivating and growing self-love & self-confidence
3. Meditation & pranayama (breath work) for peace and well-being
4. Chronic physical pain healing, reduction & management
5. Emotional healing
6. Transformational self-care practices
7. Discovering purpose & reconnecting with your true self
Why a spiritual life coach?
Sometimes we just need a little assistance in navigating this crazy thing called "life." Perhaps a traditional therapist isn't the route for you - or maybe you are longing for deeper spiritual growth. If you wish to reconnect with that empowered, resilient and loving part of you, you've come to the right place. This is especially beneficial if you suffer from anxiety, trauma and/or depression. Through cultivating a safe space during our sessions, non-judgemental listening, and specialized, powerful yogic therapies (including kriya, kundalini, pranayama, meditation & asana), you will be equipped with a "toolbox" to navigate the ups and downs of life with grace, compassion and understanding.
Our 60-minute, one-on-one session include:
1. Compassionate, non-judgemental listening
2. Simple and effective stress management and prevention techniques
3. Customized meditation practices and pranayama (breath work) to maintain your mind/body connection
4. Uplifting yoga asana (poses) to strengthen and heal body
5. Mindful nutrition practices with emphasis on the life science of Ayurveda (science of life - the "therapeutic branch" of yoga)
6. Mindful exercise information for optimal balance of movement, recovery and progress
"Believe it or not, I used to hate yoga. I couldn't understand why I had to buy expensive yoga pants and contort my body into a pretzel to achieve a state of inner peace. What I didn't realize at the time was that my "idea" of yoga was just a small perception of an ancient healing practice that I didn't yet fully understand.
It wasn't until I met my teacher in the summer of 2014 that I finally experienced "yoga," or union of my mind, body and spirit. Through ancient Himalayan tantric practices such as kriya, pranayama, and meditation, I finally found the peace and inner stillness I longed for.
I traveled to Rishikesh, India to obtained my 200-hr, 300-hr, and Master Level (beyond 500hrs) Sattva Yoga Teacher Certifications with my teacher. Since 2014, I have assisted hundreds of people in their journey to self-realization and inner peace. I am particularly drawn to teaching healing yoga to individuals recovering from addiction, PTSD and criminal pasts, and am active with community-based yoga initiatives for at-risk youth and homeless populations.
I believe suffering begins in our mind. If we devote the time and energy to make peace with our inner critic, heal from our traumas and become a dedicated practitioner of self-love, we can attain the joy, love and peace we all crave - and deserve.
**PLEASE NOTE** Cancellations or rescheduling accepted 24 hours in advance for full refund. No refund if cancelled within 24 hours.